March Breaks (JK/SK)
Bouncy Castles, parachutes & multiple sports
March Break Camp for JK/SK at Soccer World is a high energy program for active young campers. Days begin with different field games, soccer, and a series of high intensity sports like hockey, dodge ball and track & field. Afternoons offer time to re-energize with lower intensity activities like parachutes, story time with freezies and always lots of free time on the bouncy castles.
Structured curriculum keeps your child learning and engaged.
High energy coaches ensure full participation and fun for all!
- JK & SK (4-5yrs) students
- Camp runs from 9am-3:45pm with drop-off from 8:30am and pick-up by 4pm
- Campers should bring a lunch, snacks and a refillable water bottle
- Registration by the DAY or WEEK
- Extended care (8am-6pm) available
- March Break (JK/SK) Camp operates at Soccer World, 104 Frid Street