Multi-Sport Senior (6-11yrs) Camp
Bouncy Castles, multiple sports, sign-up by the day or the week
Multi-Sport Senior Camp offers a high energy full day program for active campers aged 6-11yrs. Days begin with different field games, soccer, and a series of high intensity sports like football, hockey, rugby, lacrosse and dodge ball. Afternoons extend the fun with more sports as well as popular camp-wide games, campers choice activities and time on the bouncers.
Every day is different but always high energy with coaches who ensure full participation, skill development and fun games at every turn.
- 6-11yrs at first day of camp
- Camp runs from 9am-3:30pm with drop-off from 8:30am and pick-up by 4pm
- Camp groups are limited to 9 campers and one coach
- Groups will be isolated from each other and always at least 2m apart
- All equipment is disinfected before use and bouncers are assigned by day and sanitized overnight
- Campers should bring a lunch, snacks and a refillable water bottle
- Extended care (8am-6pm) available
- Multi-Sport Senior Camp operates at Soccer World, 104 Frid Street