GP = Games played, W = Win, T = Tie, L = Lost, F = Goals for, A = Goals against, GD = Goal differential, Pts = Points
- Top 4 teams will play each other once
- Bottom 4 teams will play each other once
- Tier I & Tier II teams play each other once.
- Final league ranking (games 1-10) determine match ups.
- Best cumulative record wins.
- If winners have equal points, then PK’s to determine champions.
|first week games: 1 vs 3 & 2 vs 4
||Sun April 7
|second week games: 1 vs 4 & 2 vs 3
||Sun April 14
|third week games: 1 vs 2 & 3 vs 4
||Sun April 28